Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pump it Up - Summer Vacation Days 14-18

Personal Accomplishments: ***
Memories: **
World Impact: **

The last few days have been really fun. I have been busy, but in a good way:

-I actually worked out at the gym instead of eating lunch, cleaning a bit, and going to bed at 7:30. Who knew being an art teacher was so tiring?



-went to see Surf's Up with my students for a field trip



-made an awesome art project at camp with giant coffee filters and watercolor paint



-kicked Trey and Tim's butt in Phase 10



-watched The Privileged Planet with our new small group from church



-played soccer with my nephew at his Soccer Tots program (he's awesome at Red Light, Green Light)



-Got to meet Rigaud, the visiting minister from Haiti who is staying with Gavin and Elizabeth (my mom spoke French with him, which always makes me so proud of her :)



-And lastly, I started my volunteer tutoring program

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mai said...

I actually have that first picture up in my bathroom as my motivation to reach my goals! :) Had fun the other night!