Sunday, May 27, 2007

Family and Fighting - Summer Vacation day 2

personal accomplishments: **
memories: ***
world impact: **

Yesterday would have been considered a wasted day by most people, but I quite enjoyed it. Trey and I lounged around most of the day. I watched The Family Stone, an unbelievable but mildly entertaining movie. Then we finally headed out to Gavin and Elizabeth's to have dinner and watch UFC 71. I got to play baseball, football, soccer, tag, keep away, and lots of other games with my little dude, Eli. It was the perfect day to play outside as it wasn't too sunny. Trey and I brought Layla and Finn with us. Eli seems to love both of them, but he REALLY seems to love Finnigan's penis. Eli kept telling Elizabeth and I that he really wanted to look at Finn's penis. He wanted us to make him roll over so he could see it. That cracked me up. We tried to explain to him that it's private, just like his, but it did not seem to make a difference to Eli.

Then we went to Mark and Liz's (Elizabeth's parents) to watch the fight. While we were there I was able to spend just about all night with beautiful, little Ella. I changed my first tiny, baby diaper (I am now an expert) and fed her. So much fun. Unfortunately, Chuck Liddell lost his fight pretty quickly, but the rest of the fights were pretty good. All in all, a great day.

No comments: