Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Surprise Party- Summer Vacation Day 4

Personal Accomplishments: *
Memories: **
World Impact: *



Monday night Trey and I went to a surprise 30th birthday party for my brother, Gavin. It was at Reata's in downtown Fort Worth. The restaurant was pretty good and the servers were incredibly nice seeing as how we were a huge group with quite a few demands. We all managed to keep the party a secret, so Gavin was actually surprised to see everyone. It was a lot of fun to see all their friends and Elizabeth's parents. Eli was super cute, especially with the little baby that was there. He kept leaning over right in his face and saying, "Hey little baby. You're so cute!" He loves to mimic so he sounds like an adult a lot of the time. At the end of the meal, I got to eat my dessert of Molten Chocolate Cake with Drunken Berries. It was a volcano of chocolate flava. I tried to find a picture of chocolate lava cake, but they all looked fake, so I thought I would share this picture, which also appeared as an image option for chocolate lava cake:

No comments: