Monday, May 28, 2007

Movie Day - Summer Vacation Day 3

Personal accomplishments: N/A
Memories: *
World Impact: N/A

Yesterday I was very excited to go to church as we finally found one we liked, Frisco Bible Church. A woman from church called since I had filled out the guest card and we ended up having a long conversation and I looked forward to meeting her. Anyhow, I set our alarm and the next morning I woke up at 11am (yes, I can sleep that late) to find that I had neglected to click the switch to actually turn on the alarm. So annoying. As a result, yesterday was spent avoiding the dishes and dog hair in our apartment instead of going to church and being productive.



We did watch a few movies. The first one was The Painted Veil, which was an ok movie, nothing I'd necessarily recommend to anyone.









We also saw Alpha Dog. That movie was actually pretty good, surprisingly as Justin Timberlake is in it. Even better is that it's based on a true story. The end made Trey so anxious he had to leave the room. Of course afterward I had to look up the story on wikipedia. Very sad.

No comments: