Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Camp Tejas Set-up - Summer Vacation Day 5

Personal Accomplishment: ***
Memories: **
World Impact: **

Today I set up my classroom for summer school. This year, I am the art teacher for Camp Tejas. No, I do not have any artistic ability. Thankfully, that does not matter much as my students will have severe mental and physical disabilities, so we'll have to do most projects for them anyhow.

As long as there's color and lots of stickers, these kiddos are happy. Tomorrow we are making kid puzzles that they can each decorate however they want. My example is ridiculous looking, so hopefully they can overlook that and show what great artists they are. Anyhow, tomorrow should be fun as it's the first day the kids are there. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

No comments: