Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kid Puzzles - Summer Vacation Day 6

Personal Accomplishments: **
Memories: **
World Impact: **

So the kids made their puzzle pieces today. Initially, I was worried that they might all try to copy my lame example, because that is what so many of my other students try to do. So today I learned one of the greatest things about working with kids with severe disabilities: They are NOT typical kids. Now this may sound obvious, but it was really a pleasant surprise in terms of their art work. I will take pictures to show you tomorrow, but they came up with some of the greatest combinations for clothes, hair, shoes, it was wonderful.

After work I went to the dentist and almost fell asleep in the chair while she was cleaning my teeth. Afterwards, I had that great, clean feeling where you can run your tongue across your teeth and feel the spaces between them. I have never been the best at brushing and flossing so I get a lot of gunk in my spaces. So for me, getting my teeth cleaned is like a new beginning. Every time, i promise myself I will brush three times a day and floss before bed. My resolutions never last more than a few days, if that, but who knows? Maybe this will be the time I stick with it.

Back at home, let Finn hang out in the living room while i did some stuff on the computer. I kept hearing a thumping, but every time I would go look in the living room to see what the noise was, all I would see was Finn sitting in the middle of the floor, not near anything he could be destroying. I figured it was his tail wagging and hitting the floor. So the last time I went in, this is what I saw:



In case you can't tell, there is a big hole in our carpet. How could I have guessed Finn was eating our carpet!? I was so ticked. We really need to get some more bones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 230 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 200 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 210 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?