Sunday, October 21, 2007

CONGRATS!!

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to Ashley and Kelly on their new little girl, Ella. Beautiful name by the way. They are wonderful friends who I have known for farther back than I can honestly remember. They were sweet enough to have a little party for me at their house when I came to Michigan in September. They even lent me a comfy pair of pregnancy pants (I say lent because I promise I will send them back :) and let me nap on their bed. In exchange, I only had to let them in on the secret of internet TV. All us Texans love you guys and we are so thankful God has blessed you with Ella!
Photo taken post "the incident"

2 comments:

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

We were wondering if you remembered the pants. It was great to see you. Sorry your stay at our house couldn't have been a bit more enjoyable!
Ash, Kel and Ella

Jamie said...

Hi, Vanessa! Check out the Preying Mantis reunion website at http://gata1998.blogspot.com/.